with NME's Kristi Murrison, Miranda Sawyer, and Simon Raymonde
1. the Strokes - 'Under the Cover of Darkness' - I've never been a huge Strokes fan. this just sounds like generic guitar rock to me. yes, I know to be ready for a stoning.
2. Flats - 'Never Again' - the winner - too screamy. blech. are you shouting "ELLA! ELLA! ELLA! ELLA!" ???
3. Jon Fratelli - 'Rhythm Doesn't Make You a Dancer' - this isn't as bad as everyone is saying it is. it sure is better than the one that followed it...
4. Dr. Dre feat. Eminem and Skylar Gray - 'I Need a Doctor' - what is this. ugh.
5. The Dears - 'Blood' - not my usual thing but it's got a v. cool vibe.
6. Iron and Wine - 'Dream by the River' - is.not.my.thing.
7. the Streets' new album - good stuff. interesting, unlike #4.
Eat Fast look ahead to playing Live At Leeds 2017
14 hours ago