11 April 2009

more photos from White Lies/Friendly Fires/the Soft Pack, 24.03.2009

related to this earlier post

in addition to the photos I posted for Popwreckoning, here are some more pics from the "NME Presents" tour when it touched down in Washington on 24 March:


I need more cowbell!
Ed Mac and Rob of Friendly Fires


Ed Mac of Friendly Fires


a boy and his guitar


Edd G. shredding it


Edd (left) and Ed - most definitely not the cartoon!


so sue me, I like the shoes! ("fox"y)


sorry about the two arms in this picture. it's the only picture from the night I have of FF's drummer, Jack (middle).


Charles Cave of White Lies


Harry McVeigh of White Lies


Harry again


Harry and drummer Jack (is the name "Jack" requisite to be a drummer of a band in England?)

for those completists, here are the setlists:



No comments:

Post a Comment