10 April 2009

t'anks for the memories (recent ticket stubs)

while I was cleaning my room today, trying to find some things for my trip to New Orleans for work next week, I found and photographed a couple of my recent ticket stubs. (for some reason, I cannot find my stub from the Morrissey gig in March, the David Byrne concert in November, or We Are Scientists's set from last summer...)


October is a good month for gigs in D.C. Patrick Wolf came with his good friend Bishi (who was awesome, especially in her duet with him on "Magpie"). Lykke Li came with Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson (instead of the seriously-missed Friendly Fires, who were with her for the rest of that tour of hers).


the Airborne Toxic Event, 12 March 09 (with the Henry Clay People and Alberta Cross)


White Lies and Friendly Fires, 24 March 09 (with the Soft Pack)

No comments:

Post a Comment