2. still not sure if I can tell the twins (Gary and Ryan) apart. much to MB's dismay (LOLZ)...hey, they ARE twins!
3. the Cribs put on a great show. unfortunately, I didn't get to meet the other Jarman brothers or Johnny Marr. rather hilariously tho, I had several near misses:
- as we drove down V Street to try and find parking before the interview, we saw Johnny talking smoking a fag, talking to a goth girl and signing something for her. by the time we circled back, he was gone.
- when we went upstairs to do the interview with Ross, I saw the back of him in their room at the 9:30 Club but it's not like you can just barge in. I'm not one to invade personal space without invitation like that.
- then while we were interviewing Ross in this teeny triangular 'computer' room, Johnny popped his head in a few times to see what we were doing. since we were taping the interview, I couldn't exactly go "hiiiiii Johnny!" see what lengths I go to for you readers of TGTF???
4. gig review at PW and interview at TGTF to follow. MB agreed to do the TGTF review, so that takes 1 out of 4 pieces off my hands this week.
5. waiting for Chris Cain of We Are Scientists to email me back and let me know when I can show up to interview them tomorrow at the Cat. should be good!