the good about this:
- it's in Manchester. come on, everyone loves Manchester! if you're a music fan anyway.
- it costs £25. cheap!
- it's being sponsored by the Warehouse Project (aka the people who put on the best dance nights in Manchester) and many more local venue peeps.
- it's going to be THE dance party to end all dance parties.
- Friendly Fires are headlining. (if you've learned anything from reading my blog, you know I am quite keen on them. 'keen' would be putting it lightly, haha.)
- why is it so bloody expensive to travel to England right now???
- the advert makes it look like Wayne Rooney, Diana Ross, Madonna, and a llama will be performing.
- Jack Savidge will not be happy when he sees that they put him in a pink coat. (in the original photo, it's taupe. don't ask me how I know this.)
Read more from Harderbloggerfaster.