for album advice column #2, I bring you "Brain Thrust Mastery" by We Are Scientists released in March 2008.
1. "Ghouls" - I've resigned myself to the fact that whatever happens, you're gonna think it's my fault, always.
2. "Let's See It" - I say the truth, whether you choose to believe it or not.
3. "After Hours" - with you, the night is young and I don't want it to end.
4. "Lethal Enforcer" - tell me, I really need to know: are you love with me or not?
5. "Impatience" - have patience, grasshopper - good things come to those who wait. so shut your piehole. sorry, but you're really trying *my* patience.
6. "Tonight" - sit, stay, and have a drink with me...and we'll see what happens.
7. "Spoken For" - self-explanatory. but for those who still don't geddit: I like you, and I know you like me, but that's as far as it can go, because we're both "spoken for".
8. "Altered Beast" - I'm like a moth to a flame - helpless.
9. "Chick Lit" - I know your type; you're bad, bad news.
Astralwerks has disabled the embedding of the video, so you'll have to watch it over here.
10. "Dinosaurs" - I'm confused about this one - I thought maybe it was an existentialist rant...anyone?
11. "That's What Counts" - we made a mistake and now I'm smitten. how about we give it a real try?