19 May 2010

I've been quoted. surely a step up?

it was mostly Sam Halliday's quote not mine but it WAS from an interview I did with him (that his mum commented on!) on 10 May. but yeah, Brooklyn Vegan thought my interview was cool enough to be quoted. check it out.

it's been a while (since mid January when I saw We Are Scientists, gah!) since I've listed my reviews and such, so here's a list for you all who want to know the story so far:

  • Laura Marling (Pete Roe and Smoke Fairies supporting) - 16.05.10 - Iota, Arlington, VA - my This is Fake DIY review my TGTF review

  • Two Door Cinema Club (Million Young and Bad Veins supporting) - 13.05.10 - Johnny Brenda's, Philadelphia, PA - my This is Fake DIY review my PopWreckoning review interview with Sam Halliday of TDCC

  • Phoenix (Two Door Cinema Club supporting) - 26.04.10 - Constitution Hall, Washington, DC - my This is Fake DIY review my PopWreckoning review

  • Hot Chip (the xx supporting) - 24.04.10 - 9:30 Club, Washington, DC - my PopWreckoning review my There Goes the Fear review

  • the Temper Trap and Florence and the Machine (the Kissaway Trail supporting) - 06.04.10 - 9:30 Club, Washington, DC - my PopWreckoning review

  • Vampire Weekend (Abe Vigoda supporting) - 03.04.10 - Constitution Hall, Washington, DC - videos here

  • the xx (Nosaj Thing and jj supporting) - 28.03.10 - Sixth and I Synagogue, Washington, DC - my PopWreckoning review

  • Hockey (the Postelles supporting) - 17.03.10 - Rock 'n' Roll Hotel, Washington, DC - my PopWreckoning review

  • Cymbals Eat Guitars (Bear in Heaven and Freelance Whales supporting) - 06.03.10 - Rock 'n' Roll Hotel, Washington, DC - my PopWreckoning review my There Goes the Fear review

  • Muse (Silversun Pickups supporting) - 01.03.10 - Patriot Center, Fairfax, VA - my PopWreckoning review feature my photos on There Goes the Fear write-up

  • Editors (the Antlers and the Dig supporting) - 21.02.10 - 9:30 Club, Washington, DC - my PopWreckoning review my There Goes the Fear review my interview with Russell Leetch of Editors

  • Liberation Dance Party featuring VV Brown - 19.02.10 - DC9, Washington, DC - my PopWreckoning review my There Goes the Fear review

  • We Were Promised Jetpacks (Bad Veins and Typefighter supporting) - 13.02.10 - Rock 'n' Roll Hotel, Washington, DC - my PopWreckoning review my There Goes the Fear review
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment