19 August 2009

6music in the Hub alert / Lammo's Radio1 programme broadcast

wow, this is going to be one hell of a week coming up...

4 of my fave bands in George Lamb's 6music Hub, on 11.30-12.00 GMT (6.30 to 7 AM ET). I'm catching them on iPlayer, obvs...

24 Aug - Passion Pit
25 Aug - Jack Penate
26 Aug - Placebo
28 Aug - Noah and the Whale

and beyond...

31 Aug - Mariachi El Bronx
04 Sep - Mumford and Sons
07 Sep - the Cribs (who BTW have just announced 2 dates at the Bowery Ballroom in NYC 12-13 November)
--

...and Steve Lamacq will be broadcasting his last ever In New Music We Trust programme at 21.00-22.00 GMT (4 to 5 PM here on the East Coast) next Monday, 24 August. I am so grateful he is staying on at 6music and Radio2 b/c if he wasn't, I don't know what I'd do with myself. probably get a noose ready...

--

my apologies for a lack of posts since I've been back from NYC. there's a v. good reason though. see my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment