19 August 2009

hot off the presses!

so I'm sure you're wondering what I've been keeping myself busy with for the last week. well, I was in the city that never sleeps!

my thoughts/comments will follow, but here are gig reviews from my mini-tour with Friendly Fires...(the FF/xx gig review on TGTF will follow, I promise!)

Friendly Fires with Phenomenal Handclap Band @ le poisson rouge, NYC for PW

Friendly Fires with the xx @ Music Hall of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NYC for PW

Live Review: Friendly Fires and Phenomenal Handclap Band at le poisson rouge, New York City - 12th August 2009 for TGTF

....and I saw Bat for Lashes this past Saturday:
Bat for Lashes with Other Lives @ 9:30 Club, Washington DC

my muy caliente summer finally winds down this Friday (I think!) at DC9, where Phenomenal Handclap Band will be putting in a special session just for us Washingtonians. I'm feeling v. honoured about this and can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment